Wednesday 2 January 2013

REMAIDEN ESKY Nemo EPP Plane..


Hi ... last week, my fellow friend from Wetland Putrajaya gave me some second-hand aircraft. The condition of the aircraft can be flown again but it look so ugly and had many glue marker from previous crash .. anyway i accept the plane after seeing my fellow fried brough from Kuala Lumpur

Among the ships that I got from my friend is Yak 54 EPP, Esky Airplane NEMO and Thailand homemade airplane.

For Esky NEMO the condition is much worse .. I tried to reshape and tape it with coating color and installed power system .. the result as below


I think the tail section really shows that my plane is really esky Nemo epp plane




Dear fellow reader please pray hope for me, may my remaiden Esky Nemo will be successful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts