Wednesday, 16 January 2013
Interpretation + illustration on the Garmin Satellite Status Page Contents
Top green bar of screen shows the current accuracy the Nuvi. It is now reporting an accuracy to within 11M.
- Bars on the right corner of screen is the respective satellite vehicle numbers and their signal strength.
* Hollow bar indicate that your GPS starts to receive data from a respective satellite vehicle.
* Solid bar indicates that the "ephemeris" data can be used to give a "pseudorange" to calculate a position
- The left corner of screen shows the constellation of satellite's that your nuvi is seeing in the sky.
- Solid green icons with numbers are the satellites that the nuvi is locked onto
- Solid gray icons are the satellites that the nuvi can see but can't lock on to
- Flashing icons ( grey/green ) are ones that the nuvi is attempting to lock on to
- Gray / Green cons shown represents the satellite vehicle position in the sky with respect to your present location
- Small round icon with the red center is the direction of your vehicle facing / travelling
- Sun (yellow star burst ) icon is the position of the sun with respect to your present location
- Moon ( blue crescent ) icon is the position of the moon with respect to your present location
- The outer ring represents the horizon, while the inner ring represents an overhead view of the sky at 45 degrees from the vertical
- Numbers in the top left of satellite constellation box is your current speed (0.0 if your stationary)
- Numbers in the top right of satellite constellation box is your current elevation
- Numbers in the bottom left are your current location (Latitude and Longitude)
Source : MyAsean Freemaps
Credits to Author : Silverbeuty
Hello .. This time I would like to make a short review on TMnet Unifi. This article will cover about the installation, list of device, pr...
Finally after several weeks and days reading from RC Groups forum, i finally decided to convert my main motor to brushless one, i know its o...
For newer phones like the Samsung Galaxy S2 and Note the NaviSEA folder must be in the phone main memory. - 20120124 Installing Papa...
I am a little late to update my blog enty because I was busy preparing for my first quadcopter, I had a little experience when operating a...
Today i wanna replace my MIG29 profile that had crashed and smashed to ground. I wanna fly different kind of r/c jetplane so i choose a new...
Continue from part 1 To build a blu-baby R/C airplane require many item and electronic such as 1. 2 Sheets foamboard - Can get from loca...
After sometimes flying 450 size quadcopter i really satisfied with its performance, no jello and working perfect with APM flight controller....
I say after so many experience i had in build multirotor from KK2 , Multiwii and finally APM 2.5, i found it APM 2.5 is a most easy and n...
Recently My Asean Free Maps forum has released POI for AES Camera Traffic for Nokia Smartphone user for Garmin Mobile XT apps. Image fr...
Now i already combine two fuselage with the monobloc and glue it with hot glue. After that setting up the elevator and rudder and make sure ...